Funny Dinosaurs Names
Not only people, even Dinosaurs had a very funny names, strange, and unbelievable names! Well, it could be the paleontologists were too tired after long and weary months collecting bones, piecing them together into one creature. I think they put wrong names for that new found creature. Here are some funny dinosaurs names you might like. Please, don’t laugh at this, at least, don’t let those tired paleontologists know it. 😀
1. Irritator : Well, I think this name was given by irritated paleontologist when they found it.
2. Yamaceratops : Yamaha or Buddhist deity Yama? Yamaceratops was a dinosaur that lived in Asia 10 million years ago.
3. Drinker : Did you think that this dinosaur was a really drinker? or maybe this name was given by drunk paleontologist? Actually, this dinosaur’s name was taken from famous paleontologist named Edward Drinker. Well, Good name sir.
4. Bambiraptor : Wait, I know that you’re imagining about that cute Walt Disney’s Bambi. But its not! Maybe this is the devil side of that Bambi, the Bambiraptor. Unlike Bambi, Bambiraptor was a deer-sized raptor, fierce and scary. Well, good name.
5. Titanosaurus : If you think that it’s the real Titan, then you’re wrong. I know…i Know, you’re imagining the Titan name means “great, huge, large”. But in fact, Titanosaurus was a pre-dinosaur therapsid that probably weighed as much as a Great Dane. So where’s the Titan? Well, maybe I should wait paleontologist to find Titanosaurus-Rex. 😀
In addition to the above names, we also have so many weird, funny, strange dinosaurs names. Here’s the list of the funniest dinosaurs names from A-Z :
Struthiosaurus the ankylosaur,
Hey Ricardo, have you found your name inside that list? 😀